Want to try the new Huggies Ultra Pants? Go to Huggies.com.sg and sign up for your free Huggies Pack today!
When David was born, the hospital we were staying at was using Huggies diapers to keep his little tush dry and comfortable. Coincidentally, some of my friends who came to visit also brought along Huggies diaper-pants as a welcome gift for the baby. So we have been using Huggies ever since and we are currently trying out the new Huggies Ultra Pants! According to Huggies, this new improved range of Ultra Pants is their best product in the history of their diaper-pants and pants range. After trying it, this is what we think:
Why we love the new Huggies Ultra Pants
- David is in between diaper sizes at the moment so he’s wearing size M. It fits well around his waist and thighs; neither too snug to cause discomfort nor too loose to result in leakage. More importantly, the diaper-pants fits uniformly both in front and at the back so I don’t have to worry about leakage whether he’s sleeping on his tummy (while supervised, of course) or on his back. With a regular diaper-pants, there were a few nights in a row when I had to change his diaper-pants, clothes and the sheets in the middle of the night because the diaper-pants at the area he was sleeping on was adjusted too low.
- The front of the diaper-pants is marked with the word ‘front’. This may seem like a minor detail but when you are in a hurry or bleary from lack of sleep, you don’t want to have to consult the diaper packaging to see if the blue lines on the diaper-pants indicate the front or the back which is the problem I had with other brands!
- The diaper-pants size is clearly indicated on the back of the diaper-pants. Very important in a household with more than one child on diaper-pants (like mine!) and you have slightly different sizes of the same type of diaper-pants lying around.
- The diaper-pants is easy to put on and easy to remove. A key point for me because David has reflux and gets very uncomfortable lying down on his back for too long immediately after a feed which is usually when I need to change his diaper-pants. The sides of the diaper-pants are very secure and won’t pop open or be ripped open by baby, but are designed in such a way that I can open them easily when it’s time to change him.
- Huggies Ultra Pants are highly absorbent with a large absorbent area. David is quite chubby so I need a diaper-pants that covers his bum generously so I don’t have to worry about leakage from the sides of a skimpy diaper-pants. The high absorbency means that when he decides to sleep longer than usual, I don’t have to attempt a diaper change and risk waking him up! I’m sure all parents know what I’m talking about!
FREE SAMPLE! :)
It’s always useful to be able to try before you buy, so if you want to experience the new Huggies Ultra Pants for yourself, simply go to Huggies.com.sg and sign up for your free Huggies Pack today.